Content Crimes Webinar
You might be committing crimes -- figurative AND literal -- with your organization's content and not even realize it!
This two-part, one hour, session will outline need-to-know copyright and trademark rules that will help you avoid costly (and embarrassing) violations, as well as some best practices to ensure your writing is professional and error-free.
After watching this webinar recording, viewers will:
- Understand the difference between copyright and trademark
- Have a basic understanding of the concept of Fair Use
- Understand what areas of their association's content could be problematic when it comes to copyright and trademark issues
- How to circumvent or avoid the most common copyright and trademark infringement
- Understand common grammar mistakes and how to avoid them
Presented by: Sarah Black, Senior MarCom Manager and in-house Editorial guru.
Duration: 30 minutes